Aspera Solutions Ltd, established in 1987, is a leading implementer of integrated business IT solutions (ERP systems). We are the leading partner for Epicor Software, in Ireland and the UK, and currently employ over 32 staff across both countries. Aspera Solutions Ltd is a professional services company and is focused on enterprise solutions including:
- Engineer to Order / Make To Order / Make To Stock Manufacturing
- Process Manufacturing in the Food Sector
- Distribution and Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Corporate Financials
- Customer Relationship Management
- Professional Services Automation
- Business Intelligence
We currently have a vacancy for a Lead Financial Consultant based in Ireland or the UK. Candidate must have at least 5 years’ hands-on experience implementing mid-market ERP projects. We are looking for a dedicated individual with exceptional organisation and communication skills and ability to lead ERP implementation projects.
Role Summary/Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and lead project related consulting activities.
- Training the customer’s implementation team on standard functionality in Finance and Distribution modules.
- Conduct design workshops and functional process workshops in all financial areas.
- Recommend best practice business processes.
- Identify functionality gaps and design work arounds or custom solutions.
- Hands on system configuration and setup in Financial modules.
- Perform Data Migration.
- Coordinate and support customer test activities.
- Assist Go Live preparation and cutover activities.
- Proactively identify and communicate issues and risks, notifying and/or escalating to the appropriate manager for assistance and resolution.
- Prepare project related documentation and activity reports on a timely basis.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience working with mid-market ERP.
- Knowledge and experience of Epicor ERP will be a distinct advantage.
- Track record of implementing ERP Financials modules in different industries.
- Hand on experience in implementing core modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Multi-Company Consolidation, Payment Instruments.
- Good understanding of the requirements of the Manufacturing and Distribution sectors.
- Cost Accounting certifications / qualifications desirable.
- Professional presence and demeanour in both communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter requiring minimum supervision with enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Solid time management skills.
- Ability to build and manage customer relationships.
- Good technical skills including SQL, Data Migration and Report Writing.
Salary range and benefits, in line with industry norms and candidate experience.
To apply please email a brief description of your skill set and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org