Cost Reduction – Cycle Time Reduction – Productivity Improvement – Quality Improvement
- Labour cost reduction: the automation and removal of redundant processes or redesign of processes lead to full time staff reduction in tasks in each business areas including: customer services, production, order fulfillment, administrative processes, purchasing, financial, training and human resources.
- Inventory cost reduction in management, relocation, warehousing, and improved turns.
- Administrative expenses reduction in printing papers and supplies.
Cycle time Reduction
Measurable cycle time reductions are found in three kinds of activities that support customers, employees and suppliers.
- Customer support activities in order fulfillment, billing, production, delivery and customer services.
- Employee support activities in reporting, month-end closing, purchasing, or expense requisition, HR and payroll and business learning.
- Supplier support activities in speed payments and combined multiple orders with discount gained.
- Products produced per employee or labour cost
- customers served per employee or labour cost
- Mission accomplished per employee in non-profit organisation.
- Error rate reduction
- Duplication reduced
- accuracy rate or reliability rate improvement
- Ease of customer data access and customer inquiries thus resulting in improvement of customer experience
To learn more about ERP Solutions & Aspera Solutions
Call us on +353 (0)1 461 1700 / +44 (0)845 862 0864 or Contact us